Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Arts & Crafts, Construction & Decoration, Furniture
Management System Certification:
ISO 20000
Export Year:
OEM/ODM Availability:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Countertop, River White Countertop, Worktop manufacturer / supplier in China, offering River White Granite Countertop Kitchen Worktop Bench Top, Hot Sale American Style Red/Black/Grey Granite Headstone, Sunny Beige Marble Fireplace/Marble Fireplace/Stone Fireplace and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016

River White Granite Countertop Kitchen Worktop Bench Top

Get Latest Price
Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price
75-214 Sets US $100
215+ Sets US $1,000
Production Capacity: 500000PCS/Year
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Type: Phenolic Board
Material: Granite
Surface Finishing: Polished
Color: White
Usage: Kitchen
Load-Bearing: Medium

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Edging: Bullnose
Function: Multi-Function
Size: 96X26X3/4", 108X26X3/4", 108X36X3/4"etc
Available Material: Natural Stone, Solid Surface, Marble etc
Available Color: Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Green, Grey, Blue etc
Function for: with Cabinet, Multi-Function
Edge Finished: Bullnose, Eased, Beveled, Ogee, Laminated etc
Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4" etc
Usage for: Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
Vanity Top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19" etc
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39" etc
Trademark: TOP STONE
Specification: Any size accept
Origin: Fujian
HS Code: 68029110

Product Description

China Professional grantie countertop for kitchen:
1. Material available:     Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow,Absolute Black, Antique Brown, 
River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, 
Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa 
Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold,

Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G654,G683,G664,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white granite etc.

2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc
3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness:
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
6. Packing: 
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union
8.Our advantage:
As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and company.

Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc. 

Price:requirement as per material cost with different time
Deliver timeone months,depend on the quantity
Payment termL/C T/T
River White Granite Countertop Kitchen Worktop Bench Top
River White Granite Countertop Kitchen Worktop Bench Top

River White Granite Countertop Kitchen Worktop Bench Top
If there have any question,please kindly E-mail us for more detail, we will de best for you.
With Best Regards
Mobile: 0086-13515962223
http://www.topsculptures.com  http://www.topstonecoltdcom 

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Mr. Leonlv

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now