Gold Member Since 2016
TOP STONE CO., LTD.

Countertop, Vanity Top, Kitchen Countertop manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Granite Kithchen Countertop Worktop Bench Top Bath Room Vanity Top, Polished White Marble Stone Bathtub for Bathroom, Sunny Beige Marble Fireplace Marble Fireplace Granite Fireplace Mantel and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Countertop & Vanity top Kitchen Countertop Granite Kithchen Countertop Worktop Bench Top Bath Room Vanity Top

Granite Kithchen Countertop Worktop Bench Top Bath Room Vanity Top

FOB Price: US $200-1,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $200-1,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000PCS/Year
Transport Package: Wooden Case
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: COUNTERTOP VANITY TOP-002
  • Material: Natural Stones
  • Color: Black
  • Load-Bearing: Heavy
  • Function: With Cabinet
  • Edge Finished: Bullnose, Eased, Beveled, Ogee, Laminated etc
  • Port: Xiamen
  • Specification: CE, SGS
  • HS Code: 68029110
  • Type: Phenolic Board
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Usage: Kitchen
  • Edging: Beveled
  • Factory: OEM
  • Payment: by T/T
  • Trademark: famous stone
  • Origin: China
Product Description
China Professional grantie countertop for kitchen:
1. Material available: Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow, Absolute Black, Antique Brown, River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real, Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, Verde Ubatuba, G684, Shanxi black China green, Tan brown, Santa Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold, Black galaxy, Butterfly Green, G654, G683, G664, G603, Giallo Fiorito, Giallo Santo, Tropical Brown, Blue Pearl, river white granite, Silvia beige marble Gold line beige marble sunny beige marble. etc. 2. Colors available: Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Green, Grey, Blue, Red, Pink etc3. Popular sizes: Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26";Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39";Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.Customized project sizes; ...4. Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially5. Edge finishing: Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others. 6. Packing:Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons; 7. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union8. Our advantage: As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop, vanity top etc. With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people, all price will be offered within 12 hours. Our services aim: (4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package. Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and company.
The details of Bathroom Vanities:
1) Every vanity top including one backsplash , and two sidesplash.
2) The thickness of vanity are always 2cm (3/4") or 3cm (1 1/4"), including the sink hole.
3) Vanity tops' edges are always straight polished, sink hole is about 17".
4) We attached 1 or 2 reinforcing steel bar(6mm) at the back of vanity tops to enhance them,and make requested holes in order to easily fixed.
Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc. Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
http://www.topsculptures.com http://www.topstonecoltd.com
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Leonlv
Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Leonlv
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now