Gold Member Since 2016
TOP STONE CO., LTD.

Countertop, Samoa Topazio Imperiale, Worktop manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale, China Black Stone Granite Step / Stairs for Building, Hand Carved Garden Stone Vase Marble Planter, Marble Flowerpot and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Countertop & Vanity top Kitchen Countertop Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale

Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale

Purchase Qty.:
(Sets)
75-214 215+
FOB Unit Price: US $100 US $1,000
Purchase Qty. (Sets) FOB Unit Price
75-214 US $100
215+ US $1,000
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000PCS/Year
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Kitchen Countertop-005
  • Material: Granite
  • Color: White
  • Load-Bearing: Medium
  • Function: Multi-Function
  • Available Material: Natural Stone, Solid Surface, Marble etc
  • Function for: with Cabinet, Multi-Function
  • Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4" etc
  • Vanity Top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19" etc
  • Trademark: TOP STONE
  • Origin: Fujian
  • Type: Phenolic Board
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Usage: Kitchen
  • Edging: Bullnose
  • Size: 96X26X3/4", 108X26X3/4", 108X36X3/4"etc
  • Available Color: Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Green, Grey, Blue etc
  • Edge Finished: Bullnose, Eased, Beveled, Ogee, Laminated etc
  • Usage for: Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
  • Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39" etc
  • Specification: Any size accept
  • HS Code: 68029110
Product Description
China Professional grantie countertop for kitchen:
1. Material available:     Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow,Absolute Black, Antique Brown, 
River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, 
Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa 
Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold,

Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G654,G683,G664,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white,Samoa Topazio Imperiale, granite etc.

2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc
3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...

4. Thickness:
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
6. Packing: 
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

7. Payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union
8.Our advantage:
As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and company.


Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc. 

Price:requirement as per material cost with different time
MOQ:50sets
Deliver timeone months,depend on the quantity
PortXiamen
Payment termL/C T/T
Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale
Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale

Granite Countertop Worktop Bench Top-Samoa Topazio Imperiale
If there have any question,please kindly E-mail us for more detail, we will de best for you.
Leonlv
With Best Regards
Tel:0086-592-2963796
Mobile: 0086-13515962223
 
Website: 
http://www.topsculptures.com  http://www.topstonecoltdcom 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Leonlv
Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Leonlv
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now