Brown / Yellow / White Granite Countertops for Kitchen / Hotel Project
|FOB Price:||US $150-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $150-2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Countertop-006
- Material: Granite
- Color: White,Blue,Yellow,Red,Green,Brown,Gery,etc
- Load-Bearing: Medium
- Function: Multi-Function
- Available Material: Natural Stone, Solid Surface, Marble etc
- Function for: with Cabinet, Multi-Function
- Thickness: 3/4" or 1 1/4" etc
- Vanity Top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19" etc
- Trademark: TOP STONE
- Specification: Any size accept
- HS Code: 68029390
- Type: Phenolic Board
- Surface Finishing: Polished
- Usage: Kitchen
- Edging: Bullnose
- Size: 96X26X3/4", 108X26X3/4", 108X36X3/4"etc
- Available Color: Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Green, Grey, Blue etc
- Edge Finished: Bullnose, Eased, Beveled, Ogee, Laminated etc
- Usage for: Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
- Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39" etc
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: Fujian
1. Material available:Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow,Absolute Black, Antique Brown,River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold,Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G654,G683,G664,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white granite etc.
2. Colors available:
3. Popular sizes:
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26";
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39";
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;
7. Payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union
As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and company.
Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
|Price:||requirement as per material cost with different time|
|Deliver time||one months,depend on the quantity|
|Payment term||L/C T/T|
If there have any question,please kindly E-mail us for more detail, we will de best for you.
With Best Regards
Website: http://www.topsculptures.com http://www.topstonecoltdcom